Jeremiah J. McIntyre III is a member of the Firm's Government Contracts practice in the Denver office where he focuses his practice on all aspects of government procurement law, with an emphasis on intellectual property, statutory and regulatory guidance, and contract claims.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. McIntyre was a legal intern for the United States Soccer Federation where he was responsible for advising the Federation on its rights and obligations under existing and proposed contractual arrangements as well as under various state licensing, privacy, and disclosure laws.
Mr. McIntyre received his JD in 2014 from Northwestern University School of Law, where he served as an associate editor of the Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property. Mr. McIntyre graduated magna cum laude from Carleton College in 2011 with a BA in Classical Languages.
Activities and Affiliations
- “Commercial Data and Commercial Software,” Public Contracting Institute, June 9, 2016
- “Rights in Non-Commercial Technical Data and Computer Software,” Public Contracting Institute, May 12, 2016
- “Overview, Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks,” Public Contracting Institute, April 7, 2016
- “Price Analysis and Fair and Reasonable Pricing,” Public Contracting Institute, May 21, 2015
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section: Intellectual Property Committee
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Contract Management Association, Denver Chapter Board Member